Friday 5 February 2010

Meeting With The Moor

ACT I SCENE I. Tallinn, Turkish Embassy.
..............................Enter a Damsell In Distress.

DAMSELL..............Good day, noble sir.
GATE GUARD.......What be thy business?
DAMSELL..............I came here from the far north, through blizzard and ice on a ghast machine to
seek for thy counselling, noble sir
GATE GUARD We have been feasting since noon, and feasting we are still.
Is thy matter urgent?
DAMSELL..............Nay, I only ask for your counselling, whenever thou are willing to give.
GATE GUARD (Pause) Be thou a scholar?
DAMSELL..............Aye, sir, that I be.
GATE GUARD We have been feasting since noon and we are feasting ever since. Come back
when the hour has past two turns from midday. I shall speak to you then.
DAMSELL..............Thank you, good sir, may the good Lord bless thee.



And that's what happened with my meeting at the gate of the Turkish Embassy.

1 comment:

josh said...

little freckled lady